- Posted by Bryan Willman
- On February 16, 2017
Website Techfino LLC
Empowering Businesses with Cloud Solutions
Techfino LLC, a growing technology consulting firm and NetSuite Solution Partner, is offering an exciting opportunity for a NetSuite ERP Implementation Consultant to work on large multi-site ERP implementations as well as smaller client engagements.
At Techfino, we help our clients grow their businesses by improving operational efficiency, increasing revenue, and reducing IT costs using cloud-based technology. We provide customization, support, implementation, and systems integration services for industry leading cloud solutions such as NetSuite and SalesForce.
This is a full-time position offering the flexibility of working from home. Must be willing to travel up to 60% depending on the needs of the project.
This is a hands-on role requiring a significant level of functional knowledge as well as a basic understanding of the technical aspects of the NetSuite product. The incumbent will interface with clients to understand their needs and provide high quality solutions.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
• Eliciting and documenting client requirements
• Determining and presenting the best options to meet client needs
• Configuration and system testing
• Collaborating with technical team to deliver customizations and integrations
• Managing client projects to meet expectations and delivery timelines
• Providing client training for NetSuite modules
• Managing user acceptance testing
• Managing scope and change requests
The candidate must have, at minimum, one year of NetSuite experience. Completion of NetSuite trainings and certification(s) are preferred. We will provide training and mentoring on our best practices as well as encourage additional NetSuite trainings as appropriate. There are abundant opportunities for professional growth, on the job training and career advancement.
Qualifications and Key Personal Characteristics
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Management Information Systems, Accounting, or Business or a substantial equivalency in post-secondary education and experience.
• Minimum of one year experience working directly with NetSuite Professional Services
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• A strong command of the English language and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients, managers and peers is critical
• Outstanding critical thinking skills with demonstrated ability to understand clients’ processes, translate requirements into comprehensive solutions that ensure they are getting the most out of their technology investments
• Conscientiousness: attention to detail, timely delivery, consistent follow up and ability to escalate issues
• Motivation to manage own work and deliverables with minimal supervision
• Ability to live and work in the United States.
NICE TO HAVE
• NetSuite ERP Consultant Certification
• Prior experience in IT Consulting
• Other ERP/CRM and Software-as-a-Service experience
• Prior experience effectively working independently/remotely
Compensation and Benefits
• Salary & Bonus Based on Experience
• Health, Vision and Dental Benefits Available
• Excellent Company Retirement Plan (401K)
• Career Development Assistance (Mentor Program)
• Paid Time Off for 22 days per year
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://techfino.com/about-techfino/careers/apply-for-job-posting/ →