- Posted by Anna Colm
- On July 24, 2016
Website Techfino LLC
Empowering Businesses with Cloud Solutions
Techfino has a unique opportunity for a Technical Consultant interested in building an exciting new start-up bus-tech consultancy. At Techfino, we help our clients to grow their business by improving their operational efficiency, increasing revenue, and reducing their IT costs using cloud-based technology. We provide customization, support, implementation, and systems integration services for industry leading cloud solutions such as NetSuite and SalesForce.
This is a full-time position based out of Philadelphia, PA. We offer flexible work from home arrangements, but candidate must live in the United States. Must be willing to travel up to 40% depending on the needs of the project.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Must be a self-starter requiring minimum supervision.
- Excellent writing and communication skills. A strong command of the English language and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively are critical.
- Excellent ability to interface with clients and provide solutions that meet businesses’ demands.
- Knowledge of object oriented programming and various software architectures and API standards.
- Excellent problem-solving and requirement-gathering skills. We need team members who are capable of starting with a problem and working from there to achieve a great solution; a skeptical approach and the willingness to dig for the real problem are valuable.
- Must be well-rounded and not “just a developer”. Because we are a small firm and growing, we will need your talents to help us in various capacities.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for one’s own work and professional career development.
- Willingness to learn and apply company’s best practices and coding standards.
- Prior ERP experience or an interest in solving business problems would be a bonus.
- Ability to live and work in the United States.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary & Bonus Based on Experience
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits Available
- Excellent Company Retirement Plan (401K)
- Career Development Assistance (Mentor Program)
- Paid Time Off for 18 days per year
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://techfino.com/about-techfino/careers/apply-for-job-posting →